Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Why, oh Why!

As I searched for how to start the process of introducing my little one, Spencer, to baby food, i discovered that there is not much out there in the way of a step by step introduction to food. so, i decided that i would create a step-by-step guide of my own journey to show others how i did it. now, i understand that every baby is different and every parent is different, so this is just how i did it (or am doing it), but I hope you understand. That being said, here are some of my goals and personal objectives:
1) I understand breastfeeding is the most important for babies for the 1st year. I am planning on breastfeeding through 6 months, then switching exclusively to formula (along with real food).
2) In an effort to be 1-economical and 2-healthy, i am going to try my hand at making my own baby food!! we will see how it goes throughout this process.

Given those goals, here is what i hope this blog to be:
1) a timeline of Spencer's eating (and possibly other) milestones
2) recipes for the baby food items spencer likes
3) encouragement for other moms who need to know that in the end, it will all work out!

since i have already started some solids, i will take the next post to catch you up to date! Of course, I think you need a picture to see just how adorable my little one really is:







And of course, you want to know who I am :

Hopefully you will stop by often!

No comments:

Post a Comment