Friday, April 23, 2010

all done with announcements

If you are on facebook, you know that the thing I couldn’t tell you earlier is that Horton 2.0 is on the way! The release date is set for Nov. 4. Matt calls him/her Sweettart, and so do I sometimes, but I kind of like to think of him/her as Horton 2.0-like software in production. I don’t know why, but I think it is just funny!

 

So, for now, that is the end of the announcements.

 

We are still waiting to hear on the house. We have fixed a few things on our current house and have asked the owner of the new home to fix a few things, so we are still kind of in negotiations. Hopefully we can find an agreeable middle ground on each house…because I really don’t want to be homeless.

 

I have pictures, but they are on a nother computer, so I will send those along one of these days.

 

Looking forward to a relaxing weekend with the family. YIPPIE!

No comments:

Post a Comment