Sunday, March 1, 2009

No food this weekend

This weekend, Spencer and I both had (different) illnesses, and spencer decided he needed to be on a liquid diet! I bought bananas to try, but it will probably have to wait a few days until his stomach is back up to snuff.

I have a sinus infection of sorts and felt pretty puny all weekend, but got a Z-pack and hope to be on my feet again by Tuesday. Hopefully spencer will feel good enough to go to school tomorrow and let me get some rest; otherwise, i will just spend the day tending to him (which is fine if he needs me, but might make my recovery delayed).

This next weekend, we will get to try eating away from home as we take a 2 night/3 day trip to Jefferson, TX and Caddo lake. hopefully we will all be muchly better and ready for some fun on the steamboat!

No comments:

Post a Comment