Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Moving Day!

It is moving day! Can't wait to get up, go sign about 1000 papers and then move! We have Cici and Pappy coming over, and Nana is on baby duty after school for the next couple of days, and the Sunday School class is on backup duty if we don't get it done by Saturday.

I have already ordered the mandatory moving pizza to be delivered tomorrow, called every utility company in existence, and packed up all my "normal" clothes that I won't be wearing for about 9 mos!

The Lord has been so good to us, given us more than we ever asked for, and we are trusting him to continue as we finish the process up. Then, it will be time to get ready for baby #2...we have to keep ourselves busy til June 1 when we will find out what we are having. Shouldn't be hard, since we willl have a whole house to decorate!

Anyway it is well past time to go to bed, but I am a little wired due to my "need" for a Blizzard after our girls' Bible study tonight. Chocolate Truffle Blizzards are good, but rich. I barely at maybe 1/10 of it and I was ok, but then I had to go back for one more bite before I finished up some packing and now I don't know if I will ever sleep again. I guess this is a good time to have that problem, but tomorrow I might be singing a different tune!

Besides that, the dog thinks I need to stay up all night with her. SHe just told me so. I think she is worried about why things keep disappearing from our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment