Friday, June 4, 2010

It's A...

girl! Spencer is going to have a little sister come November. Having convinced myself it was my lot in life to have two boys, it is kind of a change of mindset to be expecting a girl. See, about a month before I got pregnant with Spencer, I started making bows and even thought I might start up a little side business. Then, we found out we were expecting, and there was so much to look at for the new baby that I forgot about the bows-til the sonogram. Then, when we found out it was a little boy, i pretty much put everything away unless i had a friend who was having a girl or something.

So this time, I never let myself believe that we would have a girl, and just put all that fru-fru nonsense out of my mind. So now, I have to revamp and begin thinking about bows and tutus and pink and prissy!!! YIKES!

I will try to share some of my ideas for the nursery soon. It is just kind of hard now because I have a little boy in my lap who has to watch the cookie monster video-C is for Cookie on his half of the computer screen! Anytime anyone is on the computer, he has to watch his movies! Mostly Elmo (momo) but then, it usually turns to Cookie Monster, and now he wants to watch Cbby Cadabby-a new girl on Sesame Street.

OK, I am off to my mother's high school retirement party (I keep referring to it as her graduation). She has been teaching since I was in the 2nd grade, so it has been a great career for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment