Sunday, July 4, 2010

Spencer's Cool

Matt said I had to post about Spencer's newest catch-phrase. This weekend, Matt taught Spencer to say, "Spencer's Cool." It is too cute, really. Spencer won't say it on his own, but he is working on it. It kind of sounds like "Spncer Coo" but that doesn't even begin to describe it. So, if you see Spencer around, ask him if he is cool and maybe he will say it for you.

In other news, Happy Independence Day! We had a fun weekend, and Matt is staying with Spencer tomorrow while I go to work! But I get Friday and maybe Thursday off to be home alone, so I am not complaining! We will see how the boys fare on their own.

In other other news, we bought paint for Spencer's big boy room and Annabelle's nursery today. We finally cleaned out her room so you could walk in, and it is starting to make some sense. Can't wait to see the final result!

Finally, this little girl is wearing her mommy out! she has started dancing around in my belly, just to remind me that she is there-not that she can be ignored at this point. We will be at 23 weeks on Wed. Getting closer.

Well, i better put this little girl to bed now. Hope you all didn't stay out too late with your fireworks-yes i heard them, and they better not wake my little boy up!

No comments:

Post a Comment