Thursday, January 21, 2010

And he likes to read, too....

Mrs. Grace is so very helpful when my little man is clinging to my leg and not letting me go! She always knows just what spencer likes to do, and tries to distract him so i can slip out.

After a near-death, well, scary weather night, he was pretty pooped out and slept in. Then we were trying to get into daycare so i could go to my morning meeting. She tried to distract him with the CD player, tried to distract him with the lawn care guys outside, but it wasn't really working...til she pulled out a BOOK!

Evidently, during story time, he is the first to sit down to listen! Awww, that makes me so proud! I just don't know what this kid is going to like the most-he loves sports, music, reading. I know he will eventually pick one over the others, but it will break my heart! Maybe he will just be a well-rounded kid who can do it all, but boy will that keep me busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment