Sunday, January 31, 2010

Return on your investment

This weekend I have been away from home ( though in Tyler) helping with a conference, mostly for baby boomers. I haven't been able to sit in on any of the sessions so I am a little out pf the loop, but here they are talking today about the return in your investment.

I have been able to meet a lot of people this weekend who are doing great things all around the world. Hopfully this weekend will have a great return on our investment. For two days of work, I pray that many more lives will be changed. It has been tough to miss out on family time, to miss by baby boy and my husband, but that is just a part of the thing I do. I hope that the little part I play, mostly providing food for all of the particpants, makes some amazing things possible.

Now, the speaker just said that sometimes to see a return on our investment, we give up our rights to do what we want, to take back our time, to basically pick and choose what we do... To look at everything and THEN decide if we want to do it.

So even though I shouldn't be blogging while he is speaking, here is the final thought. Give it to Jesus! Let him


use us to change lives, whatever that means.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment