Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Uh Oh!

That is a favorite word at our house. We feed the dog, "UH OH!" We throw our toys on the ground, "UH OH!" Doesn't matter if we MEANT to do it or now, it is an "UH OH!" As cute as it is, I think some people in our house think they can do anything they want and if they say "UH OH!" it is automatically forgiven. HMMM, i don't know about that.

As if we can have a life outside of Spencer, Matt and I are thinking of going to New York City in Feb. I know, we have to decide soon, but we will get there. Have you ever been? Any recommendations?

If my friend Kammie is reading this, I know she is saying, "Yeah right, she'll never get there." Kammie lived in New York for what, about 3 year, and about every 6 months I told her i was coming to visit, but never did. Can't say for sure that I will make it this time, either, but I am closer than I have ever been. we actually have an iteniary on expedia, complete with tickets to tour things, but just can't commit yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment