Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow Day

While we are still in school/work (maybe we will get out early???), IT'S SNOWING! Spencer and I went out to check it out. It is not his first snowfall, since it snowed in Dec., but this one actually stuck to the grass a little bit, so it was a little more exciting.

Here he is in his big snow coat. He's gotten to wear it a couple of times this week.




Here we are checking out the melted snow on the driveway. The temp is still up so nothing is sticking yet, but it is only supposed to get colder!





Running through the snow! He doesn't get to go in the front yard too much, so that is a treat in and of itself. But walking through the snow was a ton of fun.




Even the flowers that somehow appeared in my flowerbed a few days ago were covered. I think I saw some similar flowers in my husband's truck the day before...



We ran all the way through the neighbor's yard, fell and slid on the hill, and enjoyed every minute of it. We were on a search for snow puppies (or favorite things).




Hope you are enjoying your snow day. Seems like everyone is having one today!


I had to cancel my Bible Study for tonight, but hope to be able to have a health fair at the Pine Creek townhomes tomorrow. We will just have to take this thing one day at a time.


Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment