Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Part two

So, it is kind of weird to be taking our first vacation really since we found out we were pregnant two years ago. I know everyone is tired of hearing about it but this has been a dream of mine for so long. My college roomie Kammie loved in NY for about three or four years after graduating and I never made it even though I told her every six mos or so that I was coming. Just a few years late, Kammie! Since then, Kammie has lived in Korea and Guatemala, and strangely enough, my brother and his family live really close to her family. And I have lived...well... In Tyler.

I haven't even traveled by air since 9-11 so I have to keep reading what I can and can't being since we aren't checking our bags. Can matt bring a razor? Makeup? We will use hotel shampoo- hope they haven't quit doing that to save money!

Anyway, it is strange to think Spencer is going to be here all alone. We are going to try to get on the today show or good morning America on Saturday so look for us. I will try to send a text if we make it! But I want Spencer to see if we can.

But be in prayer for us-more for mom and dad, then maybe for nana, who is watching him!


Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment