Thursday, February 25, 2010

My silly boy!

Spencer knows the way to his mommy’s office and isn’t shy about getting out all the snacks-whatever he can find. He is especially fond of the mini vanilla wafers and million bottles of water that I have left over from conferences and other children’s events. Currently, he is pulling out water to insist on drinking a little from each on. I have a refrigerator with magnets, but those are unimportant-what is important is pushing all the buttons on my printer, making it print test pages and generally goofing it up for the next time I try to print something. I haven’t been unable to make it start working, and it is just not high enough to keep him away from it, so I suppose I will have to wait.

 

Speaking of pushing buttons, do all children have this huge obsession with pushing buttons? He always has to open and close the garage door (by pushing the button), turn off all the lights (not exactly a button, but the same idea), and we have already talked about the buttons on the printer. He can even say button!

 

Oh well, I guess I can use this time to begin teaching him how to turn off lights when he leaves a room, close the garage door behind him, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment