Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hello my name is andria

and i am addicted to sweets. No matter how hard I try, I can't seem to stop! As long as I don't have any sweets, I don't crave them too much. But once I give in once, I can't stop! This weekend, I ate whatever I wanted; i figured we walked enough, I walked all of it off.

but now I am not walking all day, and I am still eating sweets. On Tuesday, we had a meeting with boxed lunches, including cookies the SIZE OF MY HEAD. Then, we had some leftovers, so i had another one today...along with another cookie. THEN, to top it all off, I had a Nutty Buddy ( i think it was actually called a Country Cone or something like that, but they were called Nutty Buddy's when I was growing up) after dinner (at Cici's Pizza no less).

So, it is time to hit the gym again. I have been working out during lunch, but have taken a break for this or that reason this week. So, I think I will get back on it tomorrow. I work out at the church gym, which is fairly good for a free place to work out. There are two elipticals now, which is my favorite, and a lot of TV's so everyone can see. For a while, there were remotes so you could watch whatever you wanted, but I guess people were not watching the most appropriate shows, and they must have gotten complaints. I know I was tempted to watch All My Children, but I didn't want everyone else working out to have to see it, plus, HELLO, I was in church-not exactaly church material, right? I usually watched Food Network, which is kind of weird while you are working out! But now, all we can watch is MSNBC. So what do you like to watch while you work out?

No comments:

Post a Comment