Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A little blue

Girl, you probably know what i am talking about. That feeling that things are just not right, even when they are. Like something needs to change, not that things are bad, you just want something different. That's how I feel today. Like I have so much on my plate, but does any of it mean anything. Mostly, this feeling comes when I am over-tired, as I am today. After a long conference all weekend, I didn't really get any down time, and even though I am not just totally beat, I am just TIRED. Today, as I looked at the hospital list for the church, i actually thought, I wish I could be in the hospital, not with anything serious of course, but just to take a break. Not that I was really serious, it was just a fleeting thought.

I don't know if this happens to guys; sometimes, Matt doesn't really get it. I know I will feel better and more alive soon, with a little rest, but right now, I just feel like nothing is coming out right. Nothing is coming together as it should. There are too many loose ends.

Another factor in this is the fact that so many people I know are going through major life changes-TONS of new babies on the way, which is good, but also lots of people going through major medical and personal issues. And I feel like i have been doing the same thing for the past 8 1/2 years (of course, I have had those time when i had big changes-marriage, baby, etc, but today, that doesn't count).

So, I am just in a funk. Don't worry, i will be better soon. Just needed to vent. or maybe I just need a diet dr. pepper-let's give that a try now. thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment