Monday, February 15, 2010

Not Me! Monday




Today is "not me" Monday, a day to discuss all the things we (you and I) did NOT do this week-no way-not us-we would never do something like that! So he


This was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

So, this week, I did NOT neglect to clean the bathrooms, and chose instead to visit my parents, drop the boy off with them, and go to a movie with my honey! Nah, that would be crazy.

I also did NOT stay home to play in the snow with my little guy. It only happens once in a while here and we all have our weaknesses (and for my co-workers, i did come in once the hill melted a little).

I did NOT decide last night around 7:30 PM to redecorate my child's room, or let him stay up late so I could finish. I also did NOT leave all the trash laying around the hallway for a later pickup.

So, those are just a few things I did not do this week. What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment