Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow day part two

So, I had a huge headache when we got home tonight, so when Matt got home and got the dishes done (yes he is a good husband and his chore is doing dishes), I had to lay down for a bit. When I woke up, it was a winter wonderland. We waited for Spencer to go to sleep, then went outside to play!

So, not knowing what else to do with snow, and not knowing about snow ice cream, we built a snowman! Here is Matt rolling out the head. I rolled out the middle section.





He's a pretty tall snowman... and we don't have any snow left around the yard...




We didn't have coal or carrots, so we borrowed some of Spencer's blocks for the face.




and here is the final product. Remember the mums from earlier? Now they are hair for the snowman-maybe he should be a snowwoman?









Here's me and my new BFF, Snowmum... and matt guarding Snowmum-or something like that.





Now we are just waiting to hear if we have to go to work and if the daycare is going to be open. Still deciding about the healthfair tomorrow-i hate making these kinds of decisions. No matter what you decide, you always wonder if you made the right decision. I guess I will wait til tomorrow morning to see if the roads are clear and if it is supposed to freeze tomorrow night. For now, I am just glad I have been able to enjoy it!
Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment