Monday, February 8, 2010

A little of this...

So we finally had a very relaxing weekend and did almost nothing-almost. But here is a picture post of what we DID do this weekend.

First I made football cakes for our Sunday school super bowl party at the Cottons. This was my first try at fondant, and they turned out really cute.






Then, we ate popcorn. We looked all over Hastings for a New York movie, but really spencer just walked around and by the time we got to looking for movies, he had had enough and we had to leave. So we watched Sinfeld. When I eat popcorn, I usually have a puppy and a boy right in front of me begging, so Spencer got his own bowl this time. Daddy even had his bowl, so puppy had 3 people to beg from!







Then, we went to church on sunday morning. Spencer looked so cute, I had to take his picture. The funny thing was, I never dreamed that people would think his name was Tommy. But everyone called him Tommy all day. We didn't have the heart to correct them. He got to run around before Sunday School opened because i had to be there early, and boy did he wear himself out. He had to take a nap in the nursery, even though he hasn't had morning naps in a month. But he was still cranky when we went to lunch. I guess Sunday afternoon lunches are out of the question for a bit.


That's all the pictures I have, but after lunch, Matt and I passed out flyers at one of my apartment complexes while Spencer napped at Nana's. Then we went to the super bowl party (with our cakes) and had a blast. Thank goodness for DVR's, we were only about 2-3 min. behind by the end. Spencer fell asleep in the car and didn't stir when we got him out.

Now, its back to the work week! Good luck to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment